Enjoy personalized yoga at your location or at Jo-Ann’s yoga and healing centre in Gatineau. Whether you are a student or a teacher looking to broaden your skill-set, Jo-Ann will support your growth and self-awareness by developing a yoga program that suits you or your families’ needs, capabilities, goals, and life.
Some of the benefits of one-on-one or family yoga include:
- Personalized attention and care
- Classes tailored to your comfort, pace, and level of flexibility and strength
- Practices to suit your specific physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs
- Custom-designed sequence of warm ups, postures, breathing exercises and/or meditation to optimize your well-being.
A private yoga session may benefit you and/or your family if you are:
- New to yoga: you may want some one-to-one time with a qualified yoga teacher before venturing into a group setting.
- Recovering from injury: working with a yoga educator to craft and/or modify a personal practice that will support rehabilitation and well-being.
- Structural Alignment: you may want to focus on strengthening your yoga postures to ensure proper structural alignment to gain full benefit of your posture both physically and energetically.
- Wanting to deepen your yoga practice: you may wish to expand the understanding of your yoga practice and/or enhance it by exploring pranayama, yoga philosophy, meditation, and Ayurveda.
During your first class, we can decide if we should meet for only one session to address a particular issue, or if we should develop a program based on multiple visits. Once we begin working together, we will modify the program as you will discover the benefits of one-on-one yoga.
View our Rates page.